The girls and I are headed out of town today for a brief overnight trip to see a friend and her children! Should be lots of fun!
And, while I don't really know what to post today (this rarely ever happens!) I thought I'd just post some things that have been swirling around in my mind...
* I've been doing tons of Christmas crafting to fill orders! So fun!!
* I'm working on David's birthday which is coming up early September.
* Planning a girls night in at my house over Labor Day involving a viewing of this and some yummy treats!
* Pondering how to make a Little House on the Prairie themed stocking for each of the girls this year - a candy stick, a rag doll, simple and homey.
* Thinking ahead to the 2nd Annual Homespun Harvest party!
* Crafting and working on goodies for my shoebox swap! FUN!
* Making more dishcloths.
* Bidding on old Big Ben clocks (non-working is fine) on ebay to re-create an awesome idea I read about on Curious Sofa.
* Buying clear vinyl to make these super neat "wallets" featured in September issue of Country Living.
* Starting to menu plan for a trip to Florida in October!
* Have you seen the Fall Land's End Kids catalog? I was very impressed by the little girls clothes - cute, feminine and modest! Yes, they are out of my price range - but I just want to say that I'm impressed by what they have to offer!
What ideas are in your head right now?