Monday, April 02, 2018
March Goals Update
Another month has already come and gone and it is time to think back on how I did on my March goals!
- read 31 Days of Prayer for the Dreamer and Doer : check! The chapters are pretty small so I read one every morning and enjoyed re-reading this book!
- make sourdough bread: check! This has been a really fun and life-giving thing for me! I've had fun gifting a couple of loaves and bonus: my family loves it!
- continue date nights: check! This past weekend we went to see I Can Only Imagine - good yet hard.
- continue health journal: um, not so much. I did log meals on My Fitness Pal but sort of fell off the vitamin train for a couple of weeks - I need a reboot this month!
- attend a homeschool one-day retreat
- prepare for CC training I'm hosting in April: yes! I'm not finished, but the event is this Saturday so I am on the home stretch!
- First Day of Spring and Easter planned: check! First Day of Spring here and Easter pix coming this week!
- individual dates with each of my children: this is something I did not accomplish this month - David did take each of the girls out for breakfast, but I'm bumping this to April in hopes of making it happen soon!
How did you do on your goals for the month?