Friday, November 24, 2017

Simple Weekend Beauty

Do something to make your house smell yummy! I love to put Thieves oil in my diffuser or simmer some spices on the stove this time of year - what is your favorite!?



This was a combination of orange slices, some cinnamon sticks I found in the back of my cabinet, a scoop of leftover whole spices and a sprig of something evergreen from our yard!

Here are some Fall scent inspirations for your diffuser and stovetop! And some Winter inspiration here!

3 comments:

E said...

And it looks so pretty, too! <3 I have a soy candle burning made from a local friend, and it reminds me of Thieves! :-)

~Eunice

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

MMMM! Yes, I can smell it in the air now! I saw this neat idea for frugal Christmas gifts. It was a bag with a orange, lemon, evergreen, and a little package of cinnamon sticks, cloves, and nutmeg. It was packaged up as a gift. It was such a neat idea. I am thinking of doing this for a friend.

Mary Ann said...

I love to diffuse orange and cinnamon oils for a lovely holiday scent. Makes the house smell lovely!