Monday, June 05, 2017
Summer has approached and is the loveliest of times to slow down and enjoy things we can't always take time for. I'm eager for a summer of slowing down! Last summer was so very busy that we have plans to make this summer much different! We are off to a good start!
Delights this week:
- the abundant imagination creativity of children
- picking lettuce from my Mom's garden
- buds on the peony bush which haven't appeared in years
- free snowball blooms from a neighbor's bush
- decorating cupcakes
- eating cupcakes!
- morning light shining in on my breakfast including a PW sticky bun!
- Rachel discovering a new book series that is SO her!
- being together
- making new memories
- evening walk
- the magic of sunlight
- the joy of a playground
- evening sky
- light through trees
Tell me some of your joys of summer so far! We are just getting summer started so I'm eager to embrace slowing down and enjoying simple pleasures!