Thursday, May 11, 2017

Pizza Picnic at the Park


Last Saturday was not only the girls dance recital, but also a soccer game for Samuel and my birthday! I got to pick what I wanted to do for dinner and thought a park picnic would be so relaxing and fun!

The day started unusually chilly for here, I started the day by cutting the first early hydrangea blooms and looking at a nest I'd found the day before on the sidewalk.



 Then we snuggled up for watching Samuel play soccer!


And then much later in the day we enjoyed the last hours of the day at the park with a walk, sunset, yummy food and awesome company! Best kind of day!! Golden hour is my favorite - go type in golden hour on Pinterest for some gorgeous photo inspiration!

I was catching up on blog posts in my feed and saw a great quote in a photo on Joanna Gaines blog: "Cupcakes are muffins who believed in miracles!" Isn't that the *cutest* - love it!
















4 comments:

Paula Alexandra Santos said...

Well, happy birthday in the first place!
That looks like a well spent day and that sunset is indeed gorgeous!
:)

*carrie* said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday celebration!

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

What a beautiful perfect birthday that matches you so well. I love it. I love the quote!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Chrissy

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Happy Belated birthday. Quiet, "slow" birthdays are the best!