Thursday, April 13, 2017
Slowing Spring: Day 7
* Psalm 126:5-6, "Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him."
- Is there any area which you are sowing in tears and weeping right now? Can you think of a time past where this occurred and how looking back now you can see God's hand in it?
- What is the future joy we, who are believers, have to look forward to? What are you looking forward to most about being gathered close to the heart of God?
* Psalm 1:3, "He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers."
- How does this verse speak to you?
- Is your heart well watered in the Word of God right now? Are your roots deeply planted in Him? Are you bearing fruit in this season He has provided you?
Make placecards or table decor for Easter dinner or consider making an Easter card for a friend or family member.
Serve dessert outside and breathe fresh air - how many shades of green can you spot?
Get ready for sandal/flip flop weather - paint your toenails!
Printable for today here.