Friday, April 07, 2017
Slowing Spring: Day 4
* Psalm 84:3-4, "Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young - a place near your altar, O Lord Almighty, my King and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you."
- Here we are thinking about the tiny little bird again. I love the mental image of the little mother bird choosing to make her nest near God's presence. She feels safe there and that it is a good place to have her little ones near to His heart. Oh how this is true for us as well! How do you make your nest/home near to the heart of God? How do you honor His presence in your home today?
- What can you do today to cultivate a spirit of praise in your home?
* Genesis 8:22, "As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease."
- How do you find comfort in the seasons that God has provided for us?
- What are a few things you appreciate most about each season?
Plan your Easter menu, think about table decor, who you will be sharing your meal with. If you are going to someone else's home - how can you serve your hostess?
Have a picnic today!
Plant something! If you are like me, there are empty pots and ready soil waiting to be tended and beautified! Pick out a plant from the nursery or press seeds into the soil for future beauty!
Printable for today here.
Some Easter inspiration and fun links for you here.