Thursday, April 20, 2017

Easter


I just love setting a pretty table and crafting some beauty to bless my family and guests! For Easter Sunday, I shopped the house and used the art work from the She Reads Truth Lent book. Typically I just do very soft blues and white for Easter but had fun with the Springy colors this year!

The eggs were from our friends chickens and the greenery was from our front yard. I bought baby's breath and tulips at the grocery store but everything else I had on hand! I had gotten the fabric for the cloth napkins a couple of months ago because I liked it although I did not have a project in mind at the time. 



































4 comments:

Michelle said...

Ohh, how pretty! The eggs and the cups with the hymns are such great ideas! Happy Easter!

Wendi said...

You take pretty to a new level! Those placecards in the tea cups are adorable. Emily is looking so mature. Time is flying by!

domenica.60 said...

Your post is full of Joy !
Franca

Shelby said...

Oh how pretty Monica. I adore your thoughtfulness and how you are so sweetly gifted with making things beautiful. I truly admire you friend:)