Monday, April 24, 2017
Dining Room Project
The past few summers, I've had a home project or two to accomplish and this year is no different! We are nearing the end of our school year and our dining room table is showing a lot of wear so I've made a list of things I hope to accomplish in this room.
For today, I'm sharing my list of what I'd like to do and my before photos!
* take flags down
* take bird counting cards down and relocate to girls room
* relocate mailboxes
* relocate chalkboard
* replace curtains?
* paint wall behind chalkboard
* take shelf and knick knacks down
* paint table legs and chairs black
* refinish and stain table top
* chair cushions?
* seal table and chairs with polyurethane top coat
* hang decor on newly painted wall
I've already marked a few things off my list and will have fun showing you the progress as it moves along!