Here are some ideas I'm liking for Valentine's Day this year:
* adorable fruit wands
* This L-O-V-E breakfast is so cute!!
* Free Valentine's printables.
* This fabric heart mobile from sticks and fabric scraps would be fun to hang over a tea table or picnic!
* Valentine snack mix looks like something my children would love!
* I like you a "hole" lot - free donut printable!
* Carving a piece of wood with a heart is such a cute idea!
* Here is my Valentine Pinterest board.
* Great chalkboard art!
* I'm planning to shop my house for red/white and use that for simple free decor!
* Slow Valentine inspiration from the archives.
* Valentine treat box diy.
* Mail box printable - adorable!
Add your ideas in the comments! Have fun celebrating the sweet loves in your life!