If your Fall has been a little crazy like mine, perhaps you would enjoy a revisit to my Quieting Fall series from last year. Including quieting your heart, quieting your home, quieting your schedule, sharing your quiet and quiet weekend beauty.
On the other hand, I find it very calming and such a retreat to mentally visualize my Thanksgiving week and all the fun beauty opportunities! Here are some of my favorite inspirations for this year:
- I love this adorable and whimsical pumpkin pie garland! I have already bought the felt, can't wait to make it!
- I'm visualizing nature goodies and black/white check fabric for Thanksgiving this year. I finally found the fabric on clearance at Wal-Mart and have collected the best acorns for place cards! I also love the wood slice chargers and am hoping for some free ones from downed trees thanks to the hurricane! Love the inspiration of this photo!
- I got a super cute brown kraft paper table cloth at Target - it is a color in variety! Yay!
- This kids table setting is so simple and yet so super cute!
- I want to try this slow cooker gingerbread pumpkin latte recipe!
- We need another Fall picnic before the season is over! And a tea party with nature walk!!!
- These clothespin dolls are soooo adorable!
- These printables require a $5/mo. membership but it might be worth it for one month for Nov-Dec for all the cuteness!?
- We haven't done our Thankful Tree yet this year and I still want to - Fall is going too fast!