Monday, June 13, 2016

Verse Card Books DIY


Weeks ago, my sweet friend Gaye asked me for ideas on a little gift she could give to some Bible study ladies at the end of their study. Initially, I tried to find something inexpensive we could buy similar to an index card set on a ring that I have. But our time was short and options limited, so I bought stacks of index cards and a couple of boxes of mixed sizes rings and made these adorable Scripture memory books instead.

Each book has fifty index cards with scrapbook paper front and back covers. We simply hole punched in one corner, put a ring through and tied with twine. These were amazingly thrifty to make and still a sweet reminder of the year they had together plus an encouragement to write down prayer requests, verses to memorize or special verses to be kept close at hand.

Perhaps you will need a sweet thrifty gift and have an idea who to make one or twenty of these for!




1 comment:

Davonne @ The Tidy Mom said...

I love this idea! Members at my church are memorizing a verse a week for the entire year. I think I want to type up the verses on my computer & print several copies on cardstock to make for people. Thank you for this post!