Friday, June 24, 2016

Slowing Summer: Go to a Bookstore



I guess it shows we are from a small town, but one thing we love to do when we come to Colorado is go to Barnes and Noble and just browse! I always grab a stack of magazines to look at and head to the children's section where my littles have fun looking at books and playing.

Magazines are inspiring to me and I love the glossy pages and crisp photos plus great ideas. They are so expensive though so this is a great way to look at a bunch without spending a penny!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is true that books can be pricey. Thank goodness for libraries and bookstores.

Not being able to read can be very expensive.

Love, Dad

Christina Gomez said...

Lol. I agree with your dad.

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

Hello Monica! I have missed visiting you. I took a blog break for a few months. I have popped on yours here and there but haven't commented. I just spent a little bit going back through your posts. Wow...what a fun treasure filled summer you are having.

Have a wonderful week ahead.