Friday, May 06, 2016

Truth Telling 40: He is worthy.

Psalm 18:3, "I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies."

Psalm 96:4, "For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods."

Psalm 145:3, "Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom."

Revelation 4:11, "'You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.'"

Revelation 5:12, "In a loud voice they were saying: 'Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!'"
What a fitting place to finish today - after all the truths we have looked at these last 39 days, it should bring me to a place of reverence and opening my eyes to how worthy and holy He is!

Thanks for joining me for this truth-telling journey!

4 comments:

domenica.60 said...

Thank you ... to you !
Franca

Mom said...

Happy 40th birthday, Monica! Thank you for sharing these truths about our worthy God over the past 40 days. How thankful I am that years ago you invited Jesus into your heart to be your Lord and Savior! And what a blessing to see the godly woman you have become - I love you, I'm thankful for you, and I'm proud of you!!

Mom said...

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 4

joeandkris513 said...

Happy Birthday! I just turned 40 in March. Love the way you celebrated on your blog tor mark the milestone!