Saturday, April 16, 2016

Truth Telling 20: God is my refuge.


2 Samuel 22:31, "As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord's word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him."

Psalm 5:11, "But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you."

Psalm 16:1, "Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge."

Psalm 18:2, "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

Psalm 46:1, "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."

Psalm 62:7, "My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge."

Psalm 73:28, "But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds."

Psalm 118:8, "It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in humans."

Nahum 1:7a, "The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble."

Tell yourself this truth today: God is my refuge.

No comments: