I loved this post by Kelle Hampton on 20 Ways to Celebrate Fall - reading through her list inspired a super fun Fall Slow Day for us which I will be sharing over this next week!
This also prompted me to come up with my own list of my favorite ways to celebrate Fall:
1. Have an Anne marathon and fun food plus cutting the first beauty berries of the season! This is usually our Fall Kick-Off over Labor Day weekend!
3. Picking apples and making applesauce.
4. Pumpkin Farm
5. Goldenrod and other flowers from the side of the road.
7. Fall Crafting
8. Wearing Layers and cooler temps! Enjoy even little patches of cool and celebrate where we can!
9. Fires in our back yard!
10. Fall Breakfasts! Pumpkin Waffles, Apple Cider Cinnamon Rolls, Pumpkin French Toast
11. Thankful for You breakfast
12. Nature walks
13. Chili and Soup
16. Fall picture books.
18. Harvest Parties
19. Celebrating Emily
20. Everything COZY!
What would be on your Favorites of Fall list?!