Thursday, February 26, 2015
Slow: Acts 27:7
* Here in this passage we see the making of very slow progress by ship on a journey to Italy. Pual was a prisoner and winter was fast approaching.
* vs. 24-25 bring some hope and lessons
* Frequently I will think to myself that if I am struggling to make something happen, or almost forcing it - it is not likely what I should be doing. Such was the case for the crew of this ship.
* Staying close to God and not only listening to Him but also obeying Him is truly the best place for me to be in the center of His will.
* What am I seeing slow progress in? Am I seeking God to make sure I'm in His will?