A couple of blogs I read have weekend beauty links and they are my favorite posts ever - skip the rest of the week, I absolutely love the link lists and ideas for creating beauty for our weekend! Since Anne proclaims, "imitation the sincerest form of flattery," I decided to come up with one this week! Not sure I'll do it every week or who knows, I might!
Weekends are consistently a time when I feel the urge to create, nest, love on my family or try something new - it makes for the most perfect weekend to me when I have time to do things I don't always have time for during the week.
Here are a few ideas to bring simple beauty to your weekend:
* a pumpkin spice donut from Dunkin Donuts - need I say more? These were a treat from a sweet friend who had given us a gift card - how about surprising a friend with one and bringing a smile to her face?
* listen to this song on repeat and worship!
* see how many Fall colored leaves you can find and have fun designing with them!
* take a picture of something that is beauty to you ~
* do something around your home that makes you smile: clean, tidy, create, whatever will bring a smile to your face throughout the coming week!