Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Seek God's Treasure Paper Art


Continuing to create as inspiration strikes, I made a couple of things over the weekend for our first day of school celebration. I mentioned my theme is Seeking God's Treasure and I continue that theme today.

Over the weekend, I was working on cleaning out my closet and one of the bins in there was filled with some family memorabilia and photos. I had fun looking through it and showing some neat things to the girls! One thing I found among the photos was a photo folder in a pretty turquoise color that did not have a photo with it. I think I was just saving it because it was vintage and pretty, but never thought of using it for something other than a photo until now.

I don't know that I completely achieved my vision for this one as I wanted it to look like a treasure box with lots of treasure inside {all the polka dots!} but I'm still happy with how it turned out!