Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Stitch Fix


Recently I mentioned Stitch Fix {referral link} and wanted to follow up with what I received in my "fix." When I first opened my box, I noticed that the colors chosen were in line with what I like/requested. Everything was packaged nicely and cute.

I think my list of positive things to say may end there though, unfortunately. I did not keep anything I received to try on. I'll humbly show you the items below. My top disappointments were I requested summer tops and received two sweaters and two summer tops, I requested petites and didn't receive any and I felt the style of these clothes was very traditional which isn't truly my style. The scarf was cute - but I didn't love the color up by my face, plus all items were quite pricey.  {$48-$78 per item}

With all that said, I am going to try it again! Thanks to one of you - I have a referral credit which will allow me to try another box for no cost. So, I'll post on that when I have tried it!

It is a super fun idea and I was so careful to complete my profile accurately and even included a link to my Pinterest fashion board, so was really surprised that I wasn't happier with what I received. Oh well!





4 comments:

Leanne said...

I'm glad you tested it! I'm a Lands End kind of girl :-) and super picky, so I was afraid to invest in that! be sure to post your next box and let us know what you think!
so happy to be reading your posts again!

Mary Ann said...

That sounds interesting! My favorite item is the scarf--that is a really good color for me and one of my favorites! I actually have a scarf of that color and wear it a lot in the cooler seasons.

*carrie* said...

You still made everything look cute, even though you didn't get anything you loved!

Here's to box 2! =)

Katy said...

I agree with Carrie, you do look so cute in it all! :)