Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Family Night: Dolphin Cruise


The day Grace left, my littles gang and I left for the three-day CC Practicum! I was helping coordinate and a friend graciously allowed us to stay with her which saved us an hour of driving twice a day for four days!

Earlier in the year, I had gotten a Groupon for a dolphin cruise and it was the perfect way to end our Practicum - on the last day, we had a relaxing and fun evening out on the water. And, how beautiful!

We did see a number of dolphins - but no good dolphin photos - they are quick!















5 comments:

Ginger said...

I need to do that some time.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun for you and the littles!
Ill bet Emily was especially thrilled. (Knowing how much she enjoyed the Dolphin movie!)

Glad you are back posting on your Blog. Also, happy to know you are safely in Colorado!

Love you, Grandma/Nana

Blissful & Domestic said...

What a great family night. Looks to fun!

Danielle @ Blissful & Domestic
www.blissfulanddomestic.com

Wendi said...

Looks like a beautiful cruise. I remember seeing the dolphins on a trip to Flordia. Fun!

Christy Stanton said...

Beautiful Pictures!