Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Mini Apple Pies


I recently ordered a set of mini tart pans through a friend's Pampered Chef party, these are something I've had my eye on for a long time and I like these because they are non-stick coated and easy to clean. I also love the removable disc in the bottom which makes it easy to get desserts out.

A day or two after they came, David mentioned apple pie! A perfect opportunity to try them out! I had a jar of apple pie filling left from last Fall which made it easy too!

Maybe you are like our family? I just think mini desserts are so cute and enjoy them! They do take a little more effort to create, but I think that now and then they are so worth it!

Here is my favorite apple pie recipe and of course, a few more photos of yummy beauty!








8 comments:

Lisar said...

mmmmmmm...my mouth is watering looking at these delicious delights. I love apple anything....might need to give them a try.

Wendi said...

I can imagine so many uses for that cute little pan. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Sure looks yummy!! Wish I was there!

Love you, Grandma

Elise said...

Oh my word!!! Total cuteness and yummyness!!! I would so pay or trade for an apple dishcloth{?}...
Elise

Anonymous said...

Very yummy and they are so cute.

Lauren (in Savannah) said...

Where did you find the cute can that holds the flowers and how do you keep the lable from peeling off? I love it!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I do love mini-desserts, too. My favorite are mini pecan pies...but these are looking pretty tasty, too :) :) I've seen recipes for apple pies inside of hollowed out apples, too....really yummy :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of CAlifornia, Heather ;)

angie said...

Thank you for reminding me of your hand pies and the leaf cookie cutter that you gifted to me. Must make those soon.
We are working our way through a large basket of "seconds" apples that I got at the local orchard. So far, I have made apple sauce and apple chips. Both times I made them, the chips were gone before they were cool!
An orchard nearby is having an apple festival on Saturday. If the weather is cooperative, I hope to go.
Your galvanized server sure is versatile!