Friday, May 11, 2012

Thank You, Mom!


Mom ~

Those three little letters conjure up such feeling, emotion, love and belonging in my heart. They speak of home, a place to be myself, a place of comfort and peace. And, yes - a place where I am loved unconditionally.

Three letters have grown into four in my home where Mama is the most common name called. And, you have set me such an example in mothering and loving.

Thank you.

I could go on an on about the thank you, but sometimes less is more. So just this: thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I love you.


Go here to thank your mother and bless another!

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a special start to my morning (along with a few tears) -- thank you for this sweet tribute. It pleases me very much to know that another mom will benefit from your gift. I love being your mom (and Carrie's!) -- what gifts you both are to me. :) I love you, too! Mom