Saturday, December 10, 2011

Paper Craft Boutique

Tara of Paper Craft Boutique sent me these adorable gift tags - and look how cute they are wrapped up!

She has some very cute tags and cards in her shop and has offered to give one item away! I love to support and encourage crafters and was impressed with the quality of her work! To enter, would you head over to her shop and come back here sharing what you like? Comments will be accepted until Monday, December 12 at 10pm EST.

You can also use the code: HOMESPUN for 15% off anything in her shop until December 15th. Please note that Paper Craft Boutique will be closing on December 15th until after Christmas!

Disclosure: Tara sent me my choice of tags from her shop in exchange for sharing about her shop here.

16 comments:

The Amusing Redhead said...

Thank you for sharing!

I love the initials and the vintage bee. Everything is very attractive.

K

Mary Ann said...

I like the Christmas initials tags.

So cute. Thanks for sharing her shop with us!

Heather said...

The Joy to the world star is great! And the Paris card too.

Heather

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I like the English tea cup gift tags :) :) I love tea and it has a vintage look to the tags :) :) Thanks for hosting the giveaway. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Katy said...

From her shop, I really like everything...such cute stuff! One thing I saw that caught my eye was the I love You This Much - Bookmark!


thecountryblossom at hotmail dot com

Grace said...

I love the brown card stock with the Initial. everything is beautiful.

a mom of many said...

Tara had a lot of cute things in her shop! Thank you for sharing her talents Monica.
The tag & packaging of the candles is great. What a neat idea...simple supplies, but has a really nice effect!

Thanks,
Traci

Crystal said...

Took me a while to choose. But I think I really like It's a wonderful life tags.

Kelli said...

What a cute shop! I really like the country quilt stickers and the Paris card is very cute as well.
Kelli

Shelby said...

Joy to the World, It's a wonderful life, The Christmas Tree.

Shelby

Riverswamp said...

I love the vintage Song Birds note cards.
A handwritten card/ note is so much nicer than an email. And something pretty really picks up your day when you receive it. It is my goal to send more notes and cards to my family and friends!

angie said...

All nicely done. The mittens note cards caught my eye, in particular.

MH in OH said...

Joy to the world star, Victorian bird tags, Noel Christmas card - and that was just the first page. Very nice things!
orangetriangle2 AT yahoo DOT com

Penelop said...

I like the squirrel note card and the "Snail Mail" stickers!

Amy said...

All of her work is beautiful. She has a true talent! My favorite is the Snowman with the bird on his nose notecard. Cute. brian amy 10 @ hotmail dot com

Lisa @ Simply Things Family said...

I love the A Little Note cards.