Friday, December 02, 2011

December 2

I know this defeats the purpose, but I had a tie today. I wanted to include the top photo courtesy of guest photographer, Emily! We spent the day with my dear friend Melissa and we had a great time together! Oh, and she treated me to a peppermint choc chip milkshake at Chick-fil-a: YUM!

We were at the mall for our annual jaunt to ride the Christmas train and it did not disappoint. I love this photo of Samuel and Rachel! Samuel had an eye appointment this morning and is excused from wearing his glasses for six weeks as we continue to explore ways of helping his crossing eye. Looks like he doesn't mind the no glasses part too much!

More photos here.

3 comments:

~katie~ said...

Awww...what a special day! ♥ Love all the smiles!

Michele said...

I think of you every time I have that shake since you introduced me to it!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I'm glad you and the kids had a fun time. you and Melissa look like you could be sisters, too :) :) Have a great weekend, Monica :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)