Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blessings

I haven't mentioned much about Blessings Unlimited lately - I never want to be pushy about this (or anything) but when I am excited about something, I love to share it! And, I have to show you the great new things they have come out with for summer!

View the entire Summer Supplement here. My Mom recently had the idea of giving a friend of hers a gift certificate to pick something out for her birthday and what a great and fun idea! If any of you are interested in doing this especially with Mother's Day coming up - I'd love to help you!

I will e-mail you a gift certificate and the recipient can choose whatever they would like and place their order through me - what a special treat! Or, for $3 above the gift certificate value, you can have me mail a gift certificate and catalog all wrapped up with a bow and in toile paper sent right to your recipient! For Mother's Day - please e-mail (thehomespunheart (at) hotmail (dot) com) me your request no later than this Saturday, April 30.

One other thing I'd love to let you know - each month on my website there is a monthly special. It's only good online and on orders placed through my website, and I don't make anything off of those - but they are GREAT ways to get some beautiful products at a big discount. You know I love to get a good deal and to help you too!

Thanks to all of you who have ordered from me and may God's blessings be on all of your homes as you seek to glorify Him!

6 comments:

Lisar said...

These Blessings Unlimited things are beautiful...I just wish they sold them in Australia....they are just so tasteful all the while with a strong Christian/faith focus...but not corny...Oh well...perhaps one day they'll have them over here!!!!

*carrie* said...

Cute stuff, Mo! Do you have any more gatherings scheduled?

Nikki @ Saving For A Rainy Day said...

I signed on in February but have been unsuccessful in getting any Gatherings.

I'm reserving a spot at my churches annual yard sale so I'm hoping that will boost my business.

I LOVE the journal set!! It's one of my favorite products!

Elaine said...

Thanks for sharing this. I will look it over! Love nice faith focused things.

Melissa said...

Love the bird cage!!! I can already see it in my home with family photos and encouraging notes.

Mom said...

This looks great -- thank you for doing this for me! :) Love you, Mom