I'm continuing with my thanks list started last week ~ I have had fun capturing little moments with my camera and writing down thanks each day. I've also posted these lists for the girls and when tucking each in - we write down one thing she is thankful for from that day! They have really embraced this idea - which I love!
16. Cozy moments
17. Time with Him; nourishing spirit and soul
18. Plenty to eat; nourishing body
19. The gift of reading
20. Being up before anyone else
21. Showing love to my family through planning special meals and moments
22. Homemade pumpkin muffins
23. A pretty new white pitcher from my Mom!
25. Pink Roses: fragrance of heaven!
26. Peace Retreat
27. Hot tea on nippy mornings (and evenings and everywhere in between!)
28. Making Sunday Dinner special
31. Little hands helping in the kitchen
32. Friends with an organic farm!
33. Girls learning to play UNO! Fun together in front of a fire.
34. Little minds learning ~ eager to learn!
35. Making meal time special and cozy
36. New recipes (Thank you for these! I also tried this - YUM!)
37. Quiet - a rare five hours in my house by myself
38. Good books
40. Pretty dishes
41. Looking for beauty around me and finding it!
42. A neat bed for Samuel's room - can't wait to paint it!
43. Clear surfaces!!!!!!!!
44. Home educating
45. Every day moments
47. His help in succeeding on my 100 list every day last week!
50. Little hugs