We each thanked God before eating the food He provided. I brought my gratitude list - have you printed yours yet? I could've filled the entire page right then and there - my heart was so full of all the things I am able to give thanks for.
I asked God who could use a note of love and encouragement. He responded and I wrote and shivered and we ate and laughed and toasted the New Year, all the while hurrying to get back to the warmth of home!
Once again, pictures restore me. Peace-bringing, joy-filling, the fun of taking a good picture, looking at the beauty, remembering the moments.
Here are the gifts I'm appreciating and thanking Him for: (I don't know if this will turn into a thousand or not, we'll see what He chooses!)
1. first strawberries of the season from further south
2. sweet faces to share my days with
3. children's laughter
4. fresh, crisp air
5. nourishing food
6. creative beauty
7. a camera to capture moments
8. eyes to see
9. a warm home to return to
10. charming personalized note cards, thank you - Carrie!
11. sparkling grape juice - fun and special, and a reminder of His sweet blood for me
12. cake from the freezer - just right for today!
13. enjoying the old and the new
14. a new year ahead
15. nature's music and art on canvas all around me
What gifts are you relishing today?