From the Family Matters website:
The Kids Flag Page is a fun way for moms and dads to interact with their kids and truly discover the heart of each child—who God created them to be. When you follow the simple, step-by-step instructions to complete your child’s Flag Page and read the information in the accompanying book, you will:
- Discover the way God uniquely hardwired your children individually and how to best relate to them.
- Find the six key things that motivate your child
- Find out what your children love most about life.
- Connect to the heart of your child.
- Learn the do's and don’ts of how to motivate, encourage, discipline and help each child succeed in life.
- Learn how to raise your kids in the power of God’s grace.
- Discover how to bring the best out of your strong-willed kids.
Built in study questions make the Kids Flag Page a great tool to not only use on your kids, but to study together with your friends.
This colorful and engaging activity will help kids see who they are at their very best. The Kids Flag Page gives parents direction on how to bring out the best in each of their children.
I'm excited about this opportunity of learning more about the ways that God wired and gifted each of them. This tool is recommended for ages 6-11. Since my oldest has just turned six, I'm going to hang on to this and use it when they are a bit older. I think we would all get more out of it!
I love this kind of thing and I think we all agree that each of our children are equipped differently! So, it will be such a blessing to know how to encourage them and more about who they are!
The Kids Flag Page includes:
- Game Board
- Instruction Booklet
- 36 Trait Game Cards
- 4 Countries of the World Chart
- Kids Flag Page Book by Dr. Tim Kimmel
- Supplies for 3 Kids Flag Pages
- Score Cards
Here's the great news - one of you can win the Kids Flag Page! Please leave a comment letting me know why you're interested in this and a winner will be chosen through Random Number Generator.
Comments will be accepted until Saturday, November 27 at 9pm EST.
Disclosure: I received a Kids Flag Page for free in exchange for sharing it here with you. The photos I shared are from the Family Matters website and most of the info is straight from their site. Any opinion expressed is my own.