Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Garlands - Last Call!

I've had a request for two more garlands - so while I'm making them, I wanted to make them available one last time. I may make a few for gifts in the future or special requests - but am not planning to make them in large batches again. Plus, I'm sure you are tired of hearing about these ...

For my Relevant progress, I've sold 78 of my goal to make 100 - so I'm almost there! Thanks so much for your kind blessings to me!

Garlands are $10 each including shipping and I can do either Christmas or Easter. As usual, paper choices will vary to what I have on hand.

Here are all the particulars if you are interested:

Send me an e-mail to thehomespunheart (at) hotmail (dot) com or therustyrobin (at) gmail (dot) com and include the following:

* Your name
* Your mailing address
* Your order: Christmas or Easter and how many garlands
* How you would like to pay: Pay Pal or by mailing me a check (if you do want to do Pay Pal, I will send you an invoice or you can send the $10 to therustyrobin (at) gmail (dot) com.

Newest Update: I have exceeded my goal! Praise God for His gracious provision. And, I am willing to continue accepting orders as He has provided a friend to help me! You may continue to submit orders and they will be filled in the order they were received. Thank you!

I love displaying both of mine year around in my home to praise and glorify Him!

3 comments:

joie de vivre said...

This is beautiful! Do you have any pictures of it hung? Curious about what it would look like. I love making paper crafts! Saw your blog on Facebook from A Wise Woman Builds her Home! blessings, joie

kawbees said...

Hi there, I too saw your info via A Wise Woman Builds Her Home. What treasures you are creating!!! And what talent used for His Kingdom!! Thank you for sharing and may your home be blessed!!!!

Soli Deo Gloria!
Melanie S.
kawbees@gmail.com

Michelle said...

I'm interested in these garlands. I'd love to see them hung up also:) Also how long are they?

I'm leaving in about an hour and will be gone out of town for a week, but when I get home I will check this blog and try to order them. I think I'd like at least 1 of each kind.

Lovely idea! I wish I was creative like that!