Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seeing you?

We are hitting the road early this morning to head for my a long visit with my parents in Colorado! I am so ready to feel the cooler air - to rest - to visit - to make more memories - to enjoy - to play! As you read this, I am likely implementing some of my Road Trip arsenal!

I would love to meet so many of you and have the opportunity to get to know you! Of course, I cannot travel the entire world to do that - but would you allow me the opportunity of serving a small group of you? While in Colorado Springs, I'd love the opportunity to meet any of you in/around the area! I have a fun review/giveaway and you'll get to be part of it!!

Bring your sweet littles and join us for a morning of fun playing, fellowship and cookie tasting on Wednesday, June 30 from 9:30-11:30 a.m.

If you are able to come, please e-mail me (thehomespunheart (at) hotmail (dot) com) for park location! Cookies and drinks will be provided!

Hope to see you there! For the rest of you - be watching for my post on this gathering because it will include a giveaway that YOU can be part of!

Just a quick reminder that I'll be unable to moderate comments for a few days!

4 comments:

Lecia said...

I love the new design! I have been away from my computer for a few days due to the busyness of summer and was pleasantly surprised when I came here.
Wish I could meet up with you but I am too far way. Have a fun and safe trip!

petrii said...

Have a Blessed time with your folks and family. What a wonderful Blessing to get to spend some time in Colorado.

I LOVE your new blog design. It is Beautiful!!!

Have a Blessed day,
Dawn

angie said...

Oh, I'm so sorry that I don't live close to CO Springs. Based on your posts and an article from Family Fun, it is definately a place I would like to visit with my family. Enjoy your trip, the time with your family, and the blog "family" gathering!

A said...

Monica, I am in Nebraska, if you would like to stop by you are welcome, send me an email!