Surprise! Yes, it is a surprise to me too! I woke up this morning and found that my new design was already up - so, I was planning a bit of time to get things caught up before it went on - but that is not to be! And, since we are leaving on a big long road trip tomorrow - it may take me some time to get things caught up here.
Anyway, I hope you will enjoy the new format! I took all of your suggestions and here are some of the changes:
* format sidebar to be on the right side!
* update to new Blogger - this way you can click Older Posts at the bottom and keep reading; easily Follow, click Post title to get to that post and click on the Header to get back Home. Yeah!
* Clean up the sidebar - this is the part that is still a big work in progress! I have a lot to do at renaming my tags (categories) and moving all of my links over to "Inspiration"
* Cup of Tea will be where a greeting from me, welcoming you to my blog and more about me.
* There are new categories which will help streamline the sidebar and allow you to see complete entries in each category.
* There is a cute button on the bar that you can grab and put on your blog if you'd like (some of you asked for this!) So sweet!
That is about all I can think of for now - so, I do hope you will appreciate and enjoy the changes and that it will be a smooth transition! Thanks for your patience while I get things completed!
PS: Still working on a Facebook page - that will come later for those of you who requested that. And, a big thank you to Marina at Penny Lane Designs for all of her hard work in helping me with this design!