Ok, here's your chance to give me your input!!! I know that my blog is in serious need of some updating - I'm still operating in an OLD format of Blogger. Soooooooo.......
Before I put in all my requests for updating - tell me your thoughts! Here are a few of my thoughts - please chime in! You are the ones who visit my blog everyday - I want things to be easy to find, streamlined and cleaner looking.
I still love my header photos - but in an effort to upgrade to the new Blogger, I anticipate that I'll need to have that redone as well. And, I'd like the fonts changed up and just blow a freshening breeze over my little corner of the web!
Across the top (under the header) I'd like to have the following options:
* Cup of Tea (get to know me)
* Inspiring (links to blogs I read; links to posts I find inspiring)
* Vintage (archives)
* Mail Box (e-mail me!)
Bible Verse box: I've loved being able to put anything I want up and change it as often as I want to!!
Tags to categories (change them to be more streamlined):
* Celebrate (holidays, traditions, parties, hospitality)
* Community (this is a possible sixth category where I would include hospitality, reaching out, being neighborly, etc... what do you think?) another word might be "gather"
* Create (crafting, sewing, photos, inspiration)
* Dwell (homemaking, gardening, cooking, homeschool)
* Live (faith, reflections) or maybe "Faith-Walk"
* Love (family, family nights, mothering)
I've had lots of requests to add an "older posts" button at the bottom. This should come automatically when I upgrade to the new Blogger format. Also, lots of requests to make it easier to read archives and more complete listings of archives.
Thoughts on the categories? Layout? Colors? Readability? Music or no music? As always, I will continue with no ads!!!!!
I'd like the feel to be vintage, cozy, homey, country, peaceful and clean. Other ideas? Here's a blog inspiration board I put together yesterday afternoon: