The season of being single is a unique opportunity to be able to share of ourselves with others! I used to love to come up with creative ideas to bless others!
* Bake blueberry muffins: wrap individually and add a ribbon and tag, "Have a Berry Special Day!" Surprise your co-workers by secretly leaving a treat on their desk!
* Have more than you can use of something? I had extra peaches one summer and tied them with twine and a tag, "Have a peachy day!" and left them at my neighbor's doors.
* Celebrate May Day!
* Make a casserole for your dinner and share some with a neighbor. I used to take a plate of dinner to my neighbor below me every once in a while!
* When I was a cheerleading coach, I used to do all sorts of things for my cheerleaders. Make a fun lunch of cute shaped sandwiches, make crafts together, bake cookies together for the teams, etc...
* Invite others over for dinner, pack a charming picnic or take a meal to someone who needs it!
Who is around you now that could use some sunshine in their days?