I'm posting the challenge for tomorrow now to help us all in our planning a little! Or, if you read this tomorrow - you can jump in as little or as much as you'd like or your schedule will allow!
1. Refresh your spirit! Start your day out with Quiet Time with God, read a Bible Story at breakfast to your children, pray for a good day with a good attitude! I also love to pray that I will be a blessing to someone each day.
2. Do your morning routine. Here's my plan for tomorrow morning:
* Quiet Time
* Put laundry away
* Check e-mail and moderate comments
* Water garden and plants on porch
* Start laundry
3. Take time to plan. I almost always do this the night before - but if you haven't already done it, pull out a piece of paper and list a few goals for the day. Get as detailed or non-detailed as you prefer.
My usual Monday chores are water plants (inside) and iron.
4. What's for dinner? I'm going to focus on using up leftovers and eating out of the pantry over the next few days. So, tomorrow night - I'll be making quesadillas with leftover chicken, cooked bacon and cheese. We'll also have sliced strawberries.
5. Project of the day. Tomorrow's project is getting the house tidy.I usually start at the front door and work my way through the house picking up everything that I can see that needs returned to a different home. This would be a great time to work on clearing a flat surface! I also need to clean out the fridge!
I hope you will join in! I'll be back tomorrow night to post my before/after pictures and the challenge for Tuesday - clean!
Please link up your posts of before/after pictures! Tell us your project of the day, a verse from your Quiet Time and what you are having for dinner! Let's encourage one another in making our homes havens!