Hope you'll have a chance to share about your day as well!
1. Refresh your spirit. My mind was still sort of camped out on what I read/prayed yesterday. But, I did read Proverbs 4 this morning and my verse to carry with me throughout the day was verse 25,
"Let your eyes look straight ahead,
fix your gaze directly before you."
Definitely a good reminder for me to keep my eyes fixed on Him!
2. Do your morning routine. Again, I completed my routine this morning.
3. Take time to plan. I'm getting ready to do this for tomorrow as I will pull out my calendar and jot out my list of things that I'd like to accomplish and sort of a plan for the day. I completed a few more of the Fly Lady weekly tasks today as well.
The girls had dentist appointments today and we stopped afterwards at a little gazebo to have a tea party!
4. What's for dinner? We were invited over to my mother-in-laws home for dinner, so another easy night for me! We saw this rainbow on the way home ~
5. Project of the day. I did clean out my fridge and complete most of the cleaning I had hoped/planned to finish today.
Now, I'm going to curl up and read this - though as tired as I am, I bet I won't make it very far!
And, for a completely random side note - I love sitting on my bed and looking out the front window. When it is raining, like it was today - even better!
Tomorrow is the day my parents come! I'm going to do some errands, baking and clean the girls room to get it ready for my parents to stay in. What is your challenge for the day?