Because you asked what is posted in our Peace Retreat area - I will pass on what was shared with me through a kind blog reader, Molly.
The larger page is a listing of Scriptures mentioning discipline and the benefits of disciplining. Here are the passages I've written out there:
* Colossians 3:20
* Ephesians 6:4
* Proverbs 6:23
* Proverbs 29:15
* Genesis 18:19
* Proverbs 15:5
* Proverbs 15:32
* Hebrews 12:5-6 and 7, 9-11
* Proverbs 23:15-16
* 2 Timothy 3:16-17
* Proverbs 13:24
* Proverbs 4:23
* Proverbs 9:9-10
The smaller "bookmark" looking card is a list of suggested conversation to walk through while disciplining. I do not faithfully go through each of these things - but it is there as a guide and reminder.
* What did you do?
* What does God say about disobedience?
* What did Daddy or Mama tell you would happen if you did that?
* What does Daddy or Mama have to do now?
* Share that even this sin is why Jesus had to die on the cross.
* What do you need to do now?
- Confess sin to God and ask forgiveness
- Confess sin to person offended and ask forgiveness
* Did God forgive you?
* Did Daddy or Mama forgive you?
* What do you need to do now? God gives us a new opportunity to do right!
* HUG! I love you!
One other thing I have handy that has been a help is Wise Words for Moms. (Thanks, Rebecca!)
I've also been inspired by this and this.