It's swap show and tell time! I don't want to show what I sent yet, because I'm not sure if it has made its way to Nova Scotia!
Ellie was my partner and I thought it was so charming that she sent my box from a small fishing village in Nova Scotia!
Goodies included were:
* Delicious looking hot cocoa and homemade marshmallows - yum!
* NOEL sign (also a picture frame!)
* metal cookie cutters - love those!
* homemade dish cloths
* winter scene pot holders
* yummy tarts and a blueberry votive
* a Christmas skit book
* primitive ice skates magnet
* rusty jingle bell - love this!
* Angel chime
Thank you, Ellie for such a fun box of goodies! And, to all the swappers for participating in the Noel swap! You can see more swap show and tell here!