I rarely do a post like this - but, I had a few links I wanted to share - here they are:
* I love this skirt! Since I already have the pattern, I've ordered the fabric and plan to make these for my little ladies for Christmas! I'm planning a skirt for myself using this pattern and this fabric!
* Am I the last person in the blogosphere to start reading Pioneer Woman? If you don't read anything else there - you must check out the recipes! Wow! I can't wait until her cookbook comes out this fall!
* This is my new favorite blog ~ I love the quiet, the peacefulness and the focus on our spiritual lives. Definitely worth a visit!
* David gave me a NetFlix subscription for my birthday! The last couple of weeks, I've enjoyed this, this and this. I've ordered soap making supplies as well and that is a project I'm looking forward to doing soon!
* I can hardly wait for Fall ~ from Labor Day through Christmas just has to be my favorite time of year! I'm looking forward to visiting my favorite craft show in a few weeks! Yeah for a trip to Colorado! Looking forward to seeing family, the aspens, feeling some cool Rocky Mountain air and seeing the mountains!
* I received a review copy of this book and am excited to try some things about it and share more with you! The reason I like it is there are plenty of Fall ideas for someone like me who doesn't do Halloween!
* My little ladies seem to have inherited my love of cozy gray days! Yesterday it rained, they got in jammies and requested Christmas music and pancakes. Ahhhhhh, now that is my kind of day!
* This is way out of season, but upon reading through archives here - I discovered this wonderful idea for Easter week ~ definitely an idea to hold onto!