Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm back!

Hi, friends! I hope you are all doing well ~ it feels like a long time since I've checked in here and I have a lot of catching up to do both here and in my home and heart!

So, I'll just jump right in where I left off - Samuel and I flew to Colorado for a friends wedding. It was a great time to see some sweet friends and of course, my parents! Samuel and my Dad had the most time together and as you can see, they had a great time!

I've been asked a lot lately, how is my Dad? He says he is feeling good and is thoroughly enjoying being retired! He's been doing lots of projects around their house and is training for a marathon in June! His attitude is amazing!

Ok, looking forward to catching up with everyone! Have a great day!

15 comments:

Angela said...

glad to know things still going well with you all- esp your Dad
blessings !

Cheryl said...

So glad to hear your Daddy is doing well and enjoying being retired and "LIVING" his life. I bet he enjoyed spending time with his grandson. Cute pic.

I missed your posts while were gone. Good to see you posting again.

Melissa said...

Glad you are back. I love reading your blog, especially being so far away from home right now. You look great in your vintage dress!

Melissa

Ginger said...

Beautiful pictures! So glad your dad is doing well and that you are back!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Welcome Home

angie said...

How nice to be home, I'm sure. I've missed your daily posts and look forward to hearing about your travels.
Happy (belated) Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

I guess I read your blog more often than I thought because I've been checking in and wondering when you would be back! Looking forward to some homespun thoughts.

Beth Niquette said...

Very nice to hear from you! Glad to know your papa is doing well.

Unknown said...

Great to have you back! :) Neat pics of your Dad!

Blessings!

Wendi said...

Welcome Home! I am glad that your dad is doing so well. I can imagine the fun Grandpa and Samuel had together!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely family affairs. Family and faith are the most important things in the world.
Glad your are home safely and
your dad is doing well.

Clorissa said...

I am so glad you are back....I have missed you!
Glad you had a great time in Colorado. Your dad looks great, glad to hear that he is doing well. Samuel is so sweet..he always has the sweetest smile on his face.

Clorissa

Chrissy said...

Welcome back! I've missed reading your blog...you always bring a ray of sunshine to my days.

You look beautiful in the picture with your dad. What a treasure.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to have you back!! And WONDERFUL your Dad is doing so well. A great example to those around him!! Samuel is SO adorable, i am thankful ya'll got to go spend time with your fam!!tammyp

Elise said...

That is a great picture of you and your Dad!! Glad he is in good spirits and doing well.
Elise