Here's what we've been up to in the BFIAR department!
Going on a Bear Hunt:
* Made these little books.
* Watched the author tell the story!
* I think everything else we did was mentioned in the book.
Prayer for a Child:
* Talked about how bread is made. Watched these videos on milking a cow by hand and by machine. The girls loved this and have asked a couple of times to watch it again!
* Drew pictures for our sponsor child and looked at the globe to understand where we live and where she lives:
* We had fun taking some pictures to sort of recreate the book in Emily and Rachel's own world. I'm planning to put these together for a "book" but haven't finished yet:
* We spent two weeks on this book and the little ladies can just about "read" the whole prayer to me! I love that! We also talked about several things mentioned in the BFIAR book. I loved this sweet book!