Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Winners!

I enjoyed all of the ideas you shared yesterday on keeping the focus of Christmas on Christ.

My three favorite ideas were:

* giving three gifts to represent the three gifts brought by the wise men.
* using What God Wants For Christmas story/activity.
* reading Jotham's Journey, Tabitha's Travels and Bartholomew's Passage - stories of Advent. I will be on the look out for copies of these.

Now, chosen by random number generator - the winners of the Jesse Tree goodies are:

Glenna
Stephanie (Step)
Dana Rexrode

Stephanie and Dana - I don't have any way to contact you - so please e-mail me sometime today at thehomespunheart (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Update: Dana - if I don't hear from you today (Wednesday) - I will have to draw a new winner. Thanks!

Thanks! Congratulations, ladies! And, thanks to our friends at Jesse Tree Ornaments for hosting this giveaway!

8 comments:

Katy said...

YAY!!! Congrats to the winners! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats, winners! WHOHOO! :-)

Step said...

How exciting! I was won of the winners. Monica, I e-mailed you just now with my particulars.

The Hall Family said...

Unfortunately, I missed the contest, but I still wanted to chime in :). We just started reading Jotham's Journey last night (we read two nights to catch up). So far I am very excited about the book. My kids are 6, 5, 3 and 1 and they sat very well and listened (except for the 1 year old). Even though the book doesn't have many pictures, they love the story and can't wait to continue it tonight.

With the help of "The Adventure of Christmas" by Lisa Welchel (I think that's how you spell her name) I have planned something for every day in December, until Christmas (and wrote about it in detail on my blog). I have always been concerned that my children would grow up forgetting what Christmas was all about. I think that this year we will have a very Christ-centered month!

Angela said...

I just tagged you for a meme - it is a VERY quick one - hope you can fit it into all your busy Advent Activities!

Jenn said...

Congrats to the winner, and also to you Monica. You are the winner of my giveaway last week. When you send me your addy at Jamarcil@yahoo.com I will ship it out to you. =)

Wife of Rob said...

Hey Monica!

Looks like this was a lot of fun....sorry I missed out this time. I have had a cold the last few days. Can't wait to catch one of these the next time! I may be able to sponsor one of your giveaways...let me see what I have in my goody closet and I'll let you know! Hope you are having a great week!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I just e-mailed you, Monica.