I haven't mentioned my coupons and deals in quite a while as I have left all that to Crystal. However, since The Farm Chicks mentioned that I'm into coupons and stretching the dollar, I thought I should pop in with a post letting you all know that I'm still doing it and this is a great week to get some good deals on holiday baking items!
I've been waiting for the baking sale at Walgreens - and it is THIS week! Yeah! We hit both Walgreens in town tonight to take advantage of the good sales.
Here's what I did:
* Libby's Pumpkin: sale 0.99/can - limit three
* Borden Sweetened Condensed Milk: sale $1.79 use 0.55 coupon from paper = $1.24; limit three
* Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crust: 2/$3 (not fabulous, I know)
* Blue Bonnet Margarine: 3/$2 - use three 0.50 coupons from paper = 0.52 for three; limit three
* Clabber Girl baking powder or corn starch: 2/$1 - use $1/2 coupon from paper - FREE; limit three (I did this at two stores to use all three of my coupons)
* Betty Crocker frosting: $0.99 sale - 0.50 coupon = 0.49
* Coffee Mate Creamer: 2/$2.49 - two 0.50 coupons = 2/$1.49 (I want to use this for baking: making scones, etc...)
* Quaker Oats: 2/$2.79 - $1/2 coupon = 2/$1.79; limit four
I used my rebate gift card to pay for everything - and have earned so much extra bonus in the past couple of months that I can truly count all of this as free!
We stopped at CVS on the way home and got two Palmolive dish soap. On sale for $1.49 - get $1 Extra Buck back and use 0.25 coupon = 0.24 each!
After using my Walgreens gift card and Extra Bucks at CVS - I came home having spent 0.04 cents cash! I love that!
What great deals have you gotten lately?