Friday, July 11, 2008

Free Chikin!

Well, we joined the ranks of frugal-Chick-Fil-A lovers everywhere and dressed up today for free lunch!

Ours had passed out cow head bands recently so we saved those and I made black spots out of paper that were taped on our white shirts. It really is no small feat that I even got a photo of this considering how short the ladies wanted to wear their attire.

I even got Samuel in on the fun - which I think is so appropriate since I call him Mr. Moo. Don't ask why - it just started when he was born and has stuck. Maybe because we're nursing all the time?!

We could not get a photo with the big cow because Little Miss R was petrified of said cow. In fact, she didn't eat much of her free food because she was so concerned about where Mr. Cow was, how close he was to her, etc... You get the idea.

Thank you, Chick-Fil-A for the yummy free lunch and for always serving us with excellence! Check out more pictures of the fun here.

17 comments:

Brie said...

Way too cute!!! :) I wonder if hubby and I can get a free lunch if we actually just bring our cows with us...he,he!

Nancy M. said...

Such cute little moo moos! Wish I had a Chik-Fil-A around here, I would totally dress up like a cow!

Anonymous said...

How precious! I'm glad most of you enjoyed your lunches.

Amy said...

What cute little cows. :) I had to smile at all the families doing this today- too cute! I hope you enjoyed all of that yummy free food. Ours was handing out coupons for sandwiches too!

Rebecca said...

So much fun! I love the picture of Samuel! :)

Anonymous said...

Darling photos! Glad you had a free lunch! (When you mentioned Miss R being fearful of the big cow, it took me back to the days when her mama was afraid of things like that!) Thanks for sharing! :) Love you, Mom

Jana said...

My little girl and I did this today too (and posted about it on our blog!). We had SO much fun, although we didn't have a Mr. Cow to worry about, but I think my little one was also just too excited to eat much. At least it was free today, so I didn't mind as much!!

Niki Jolene said...

Cute hats!

We did it with our MOMs Club and it was fun!

The manager at chickfila took our picture and it is now hanging up at our local restaurant

:)

SenoraSabrosita said...

We did the same! Wasn't it fun!

Elizabeth said...

Awww!! I'm having so much fun seeing everyone's cow pics. Adorable!

Angela - Life w/ Two Busy Boys said...

I posted today too on seeing all the cute cow's at Chick-fil-a - of course, I forgot my camera. Super cute!

Elise said...

I had a feeling you would do this. We went there for dinner tonight, though I didn't get any photos.
I posted my Prov. 31 Woman of Worth craft on my blog-come check it out.
Elise

Jennilee said...

Too cute! My 2 yr old had the same reaction to the big cow :)

Kathy said...

So adorable! The girls were so cute and your little one had a really cute smile! Sadly we do not have one of these restaurants around us. We always love free food! God bless, Kathy and Rebecca

Katy said...

Aw, how fun! :) We don't have a chic-fil-a near us...actually...i have never eaten at one at all! LOL But yay for a free meal!!! :)

Wendi said...

Monica, That is soooo cute! I am sure that all of the customers and employees were gushing over your cute little calves!

Leslie said...

We ran into this even by sheer accident! I had been running between in laws house and firestations and stopped to feed my kids and there it was! The kids got to pet a real dairy cow! We love cows in our family! Glad that y'all enjoyed it!