Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Award!

Both Mrs. Decker and Miranda gave me this lovely award! Thank you, ladies for your thoughtful kindness!

These are the rules to accept the award:

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.

4.The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award. (there was no link provided, so I don't have one to include)

5. To show these rules.

Now, the fun part! I get to choose five blogs to award this honor to!

In random order, here are my picks - I tend to always honor the same favorites, so this time am broadening my horizons on sharing the award with others who are a blessing to me!

A Snip of Goodness: this is one of my in-real-life friends; I am always encouraged by what she shares, I appreciate her gentle and quiet spirit and am pointed to the ways of God by her words. Thank you, Amy - for sharing of yourself.

Biblical Womanhood
: you all probably already know how much I love Crystal and can't wait to meet her in person in a few weeks! Her love for and commitment to the Lord are such an inspiration and blessing to me as I desire to live a life of Biblical womanhood in my home.

Joy In Small Packages: I love the smiling children Annmarie shares here! This family knows how to have fun together and share the sweet moments of life. They celebrate the little stuff and I tell you, these smiles just warm my heart!

Nest Sweet Nest: Elise has become a sweet blog friend to me - we e-mail back and forth and share crafty ideas and things. She is creative and loves the Lord and her family. She is a kindred spirit! I am excited because she just started her own blog - yeah! Welcome, Elise! And, she made these dresses!

Blessed Femininity: Katie's heart for the Lord is obvious in everything she shares. I appreciate her commitment to Him and to honoring Him through her blog and even in the comments she leaves on other blogs!

6 comments:

~katie~ said...

Monica,

Thank you! The sweet explanation you included for giving me this award reflects my same thoughts about you and what you do with this blog! May God receive all the glory! :-)

Blessings,
Katie
Psalm 34:3

Crystal Paine said...

I'm humbled, Monica, and like Katie said, may God be glorified as anything good others see in me is only a reflection of His grace and goodness.

Your blog has been such an encouragement to me and I can't wait to meet you and sit at your feet and soak up your wisdom!

Catherine said...

Well done Monica, you deserved this award! And I'm glad the rules said that you had to share your 5 favorites - I trust your taste and look forward to visiting some more encouraging blogs.

asnipofgoodness said...

Wow, thank you so much my in-real-life and blogging buddy!! You are such an encouragement to me!! Thank you for your sweet spirit.
Thank you also for being my inspiration to be a part of this whole blogging world. It has been a real joy for me in a time of great sorrow.

Charlotte Cushman said...

Thanks Monica for sharing these blogs. :) char

joysmallpack said...

Monica, Thank you so much for your sweet words! You are kind and thoughtful, and I enjoy your sweet spirit every day through the friendliness of your blog.