Do my goals reflect a clean heart?
What are my goals? I've always wanted to truly be a Proverbs 31 woman, but lately God has been increasing my thinking on this.
* to be a Proverbs 31 woman
* to please and glorify God rather than man
* to be a godly wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend
* to use the gifts and talents He has given me for His glory and my enjoyment
* to be involved in ministry
* to take good care of my home and family
* to do what is right
Looking over this list and inside my heart, I can say that right now, my goals do reflect a clean heart. I know that I can say this only because of God's work in me, the way He orders my steps and the fact that these are the goals He has for me.