Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fun Mail!

My friend, Angela, surprised me recently with a really fun box! She included some of the maple syrup that she and her family make! She also sent me pictures of how they do it, a copy of Sugar Snow - a Little House on the Prairie book and some wonderful snow pictures for when I miss snow. I am so amazed at her special thoughtfulness and it was definitely a bright spot in my day! We had pancakes with this delicious syrup last night and I read the Sugar Snow book to the ladies!! Thank you, Angela!

Another fun box I received recently was a Pajama Gram! My Mom sent me this for my birthday - a cute box ...:
... with another cute box inside ...:... and cute jammies inside all that!Thank you, ladies, for such fun mail!

10 comments:

Wendi said...

Wonderful packages! It is always fun to receive goodies in the mail.

Anonymous said...

What fun unexpected packages. Bill got me a pj gram for Christmas. I love the little hat box.

Anonymous said...

Surprises like these are fun -- so glad you enjoyed them! :) Love you, Mom

*carrie* said...

Monica,

I'm glad to see both of these gifts. You are so thoughtful and generous to others, and I'm glad you're also a recipient!

Anonymous said...

I love happy mail!!! I have gotten a card on a really hard day ,it just lifts the spirits. A pretty package with goodies--way fun!!! I love the L. E. Wilder books like the one you got-beautiful illustrations and so sweet!!!!!tammyp

Melissa said...

What sweet and thoughtful gifts! I love the Little House books. The pajama gram is adorable. I need to remember that for my moms birthday this fall. She would love something like that.

Jenny said...

You are surrounded by family and friends who are so crafty and creative. Those are all wonderful packages!

Amy said...

You must feel sooo loved!! Great gifts!

Mom2fur said...

You sure hit the jackpot with mail!
My sister has also made her own maple syrup from the trees around her place. There's just nothing like it!
BTW, I'm doing a 400 post giveaway on my blog, if you'd like to visit!

Nicol said...

How fun! The first one kind of makes me wish we still had snow....but on second thought I am happy that it has all melted!