It's been a while since we visited Mitford - here are some more thoughts on bringing Mitford home to our real lives:
* Visit people in the hospital!
* Cut flowers from our yard and share with others.
* Share out of the abundance of our blessings.
* Remember birthdays and make them a day that honors the special person!
* Appreciate life's simple pleasures: Father Tim loves seeing jars of canned tomatoes!
* I love the motto, "Mitford Takes Care of Its Own!" Think about what that would mean if we lived that way.