* Shopping at Wal-Mart vs. Publix.
* Staying on a budget
* Keeping down the clutter in our home
* Making wise purchases that are good quality (not always just buying something cheap; and a good deal is not a good deal if we do not need it!)
* How I manage my resources? Turn off lights/water, be wise stewards
* Proverbs 31 woman example
Matthew 6:23, "For where your treasure is - there your heart will be also."
I do not think this means you can't have things in your home that bring beauty or enjoyment ... but don't put all the value on the look of the home and no effort into the heart of the home and the spiritual climate.
What would Jesus say if He looked through my checkbook?
These are the thoughts I had written in my journal - I'd love to hear your thoughts on what our finances look like when we have a clean heart.