Does my schedule reflect a clean heart?
What would define a schedule that reflects a clean heart?
* Rightly ordered priorities
* Choosing right things for the right reasons
* Room for God - not over crowded; time for Him to cultivate a clean heart
* Considering what would make me more like God and best for my family and only after that scheduling other things in
So, does my schedule reflect a clean heart? Right now, I would say that answer could vary daily. Since a truly clean heart is one that is in fellowship with God - I would daily be focusing on and choosing the things He has for me. What those things are will vary household by household, but a woman with a clean heart will know if there are things in her schedule that she should let go.
What is in my schedule that needs to go?
What are my motives?
What are my attitudes about these things?
Do they make me more like God or allow me to share Him with others?
* Pray through commitments and add or eliminate based on what God reveals.
* Focus on my motives being pure when I agree to add or subtract something from my schedule.